% U; [ E* U9 k4 g2 V% E' CShe used to be my only enemy : X" ?& _, g L! k& x2 D, f9 z! cand never let me free0 r: [5 X( ^! T( s4 ]+ g) s
Catching me in places that I know I shouldn't be 9 L4 K) }" ~3 n4 B+ x; fEvery other day I crossed the line/ G [6 R; j- k+ ]- Q7 E: d
I didn't mean to be so bad) e" O' Z7 v- s/ k2 z7 i
I never thought you would( x- }# w9 k6 k8 ~! p# I
Become the friend I never had$ @7 O* {3 l: M+ H6 Y7 B' E
. Z. P6 L- ~7 D* k* P0 z1 y1 U) ?
Back then I didn't know why 3 f* ]( N/ M& C5 ^Why you were misunderstood7 p8 H8 z! q2 t% t
So now I see through your eyes " l( T0 M( Z% x1 B- p) j, X( q wAll that you did was love8 A8 B0 X r9 Q$ u3 m/ _
Mama I love you, Mama I care# t: e" @+ g$ T o3 \# H
Mama I love you, Mama my friend . d J$ F+ F8 ]& TMy friend 3 l# w0 Y8 m- v $ ~, z6 r5 ~: LI didn't want to hear it then 3 b) R- F1 w* z* n% Q+ O8 t0 R6 e
But I'm not ashamed to say it now4 \8 c& b% b7 p. r6 J2 E7 j6 ]
Every little thing you said and did was right for me4 F M. |5 N5 [
I had a lot of time to think about7 H; _. \7 m/ u5 k
About the way I used to be: x2 {( `" L7 s: ?9 y1 V
Never had a sense of my responsibility ) w8 R/ v5 h1 Z6 G. A 0 j& z. {! U2 uBut now I'm sure I know why ( s/ `( j% E$ @3 ~6 dWhy you were misunderstood7 O% k' n( O, u6 d& C
So now I see through your eyes* s3 l/ F+ ], b4 ?$ D
All I can give you is love * _' B' h8 I/ I; v2 RMama I love you, Mama I care; K1 J% T( }+ ^ V. v8 K& f
Mama I love you, Mama my friend$ }6 f( Y7 _( |% M
My friend) I8 b. F) @2 t, n. d* g
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 9 b: j! k4 P" i$ H+ N3 \中文 9 k5 s1 B T9 @) [1 T6 k. }9 Y% p2 l) @7 e% l
她曾是我唯一的敵人9 }9 C8 f4 q1 \6 ^/ a9 a
從不讓我自由3 ~, ?% c% r- m
將我拘禁在不屬於我的地方$ m5 I+ W- S) v( l$ J% D( a
每幾天我就犯錯, k; p7 ?) v# O+ U/ U4 e9 w
我其實不是故意使壞 F6 M2 y" g# Z, J7 a我沒想到你會/ b& {7 h" c0 z+ o3 w
成為我的好友 n/ u l8 w9 s7 l1 ?5 d