Board logo

標題: 莎士比亞應該也是性愛達人! [列印本頁]

作者: Gynophile    時間: 2015-1-31 22:45     標題: 莎士比亞應該也是性愛達人!

莎翁在《維納斯和阿多尼斯》(Venus and Adonis)詩作中一段傳誦佳篇,寫女人身段的曲線起伏與女性性愛自主的神作。4 t% i) n  U! x
最後一句太妙了:走進溫柔鄉之後,千隻狗在外面狂吠,也打擾不到! ^ ^: ], X  s) }# X/ }, L- T

  i/ U  A4 l- E$ R& Q( j   'Fondling,' she saith, 'since I have hemm'd thee here( f8 H  ^# G5 {  t. @% S- j1 c
    Within the circuit of this ivory pale,% O9 u; U, m: t8 k7 W5 }) J
    I'll be a park, and thou shalt be my deer;
# Q, U. Y8 ?- i) p$ ]' W    Feed where thou wilt, on mountain or in dale:2 H% f( @  c2 Y. Y1 O5 F, m% T# ~; B
    Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry,
; O6 c  @' z* _8 I    Stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.. T1 `& X+ w! z9 Q) \
2 R% E4 s' I* c! V) v+ h( d$ k) l
    Within this limit is relief enough,4 q% ?" o  }! I1 \/ ]
    Sweet bottom-grass and high delightful plain,
4 ^7 V( i/ B( `, d! Z2 f    Round rising hillocks, brakes obscure and rough,
7 ^) D- ?* G2 Q/ ~/ h6 t) X    To shelter thee from tempest and from rain
% J6 @& f- U3 J: m    Then be my deer, since I am such a park;7 I2 K0 b* P; _9 l# b9 ]% b
    No dog shall rouse thee, though a thousand bark.'
9 t- `" ^( P# \0 Y" W7 E
  v2 q/ l/ |6 x* {(十六世紀作品,於世界任何地方已進入公領域,所以引用沒關係吧?)




歡迎光臨 SexLoveSafe.com 免費試婚性愛網站,SexLoveSaFe.net 砲炮論壇官方網站,SexLoveFree.net 炮炮論壇官方網站 (http://www.sexlovefree.net/sexforum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2