這首歌找好久了,我一直以為是Infiniti的廣告歌,原來是Cerfiro的。呵呵~0 O0 [: h( r% |' b
( c9 y- q: Q8 Y# f; ]3 w# e當初還滿喜歡這首歌的~2 B# ~* ?( N0 K# R/ T3 v
& S0 [) l* g6 R$ I, i0 v; x要在這艱難的時代生活~還要保有夢想~ ; L2 m' S. g4 U- _! B( g+ y6 ~( F3 j/ `0 W
不斷規畫著未來藍圖~並且持續前進~真的是一件非常不容易的事情~- E a" z N7 h
( B2 e/ t: S, n' L- E, s+ x獻給~所有一起在工作崗位上默默打拼~帶領著一群員工一起實現夢想的領導者們~6 @- e; |& C& Q
8 X; V! D& N, ]- Q6 P% R
--Straight From Your Heart--5 s( V/ m5 f8 ?- H, G
You bring your love to my life: _6 k8 @# p7 w! E
Through all my tears and my strife $ c+ [4 @9 [6 e( g# k" v2 q; U! KYou're always giving and easy.9 U9 F3 F9 {" g$ B
You took me to the ( R1 _5 b, F rSeventh heaven with your true love. 0 }% K9 e+ X; {' YI feel that only you can heal - V5 g8 m* X4 H, `The emtiness I've known ; K% A+ T: ~* i2 oYour open door will show the way to truth. ( f( Z% ~* E6 @0 i e7 ], m) E5 LStraight from your heart Light in the dark 7 N" _4 F. n) \( q. F O) PThe gift of your love ( S" m0 Y/ i. A- `* B s( [Shines on straight from your heart. ; L2 h, I5 i* i; w0 ^When days are dreary and blue I turn my faith unto you 4 ]% j) R: l" _; zYou give me hope for tomorrow. w) F( Z# V; Z! B+ P. _' Z! V
Your morning star will shine unto my soul forever.8 T6 ] H& {7 P; \' j% z3 D3 _. }
This gift of love you gave to me % }1 V# I7 a6 j) u3 V0 _. [1 Nwas just a dream before) _: [, m6 @7 f Y2 |! w
I can't hold back this love I feel for you.. J$ k8 N0 b d2 i# S5 k8 B- Y
Straight from your heart* D( p+ \; _2 `1 ~, `6 @& t+ L' @
Light in the dark / n/ W4 ^0 n. V7 `6 T...5 b/ F9 w) F% e9 s$ ~+ h
Straight from your heart/ I' y* s0 u+ [3 S- Z
Light in the dark5 _9 ~1 e& i5 |( j; N/ ]
... . ?' J! R6 p% c! V# a/ H; [This gift of love you gave to me* z2 {5 x# L4 I
Was just a dream before; n2 w9 t; {( k {& K
I can't hold back This love. R, e( a/ o4 w' W3 a+ |+ b
I feel for you., _; O! N" Z! H [& |* g
Straight from your heart; u, K5 N; q) a* C
light in the dark - M3 G6 ~5 A5 w { 7 A6 Z: `# Y; z1 b! p2 O2 C[youtube]afpN6HiUS2g[/youtube] [4 \, L; c! t6 o2 P( q* M$ Z: m! H7 g: `. S! E3 q
Cerfiro當年的廣告 : |* r5 r$ o8 O/ u: O6 ?+ z0 w% j0 j: Y
[youtube]nXWOkz78aZI[/youtube]