- 文章
- 435
- 威望
- -10 威望
- 金幣
- -5 金幣
- 性別
- 男
- 來自
- 台北
     
|
回覆 1# prince : \5 j2 r! y/ c5 j/ u W
' l* y3 W% F3 H
姊姊寫了一篇慶祝母親結的帖
) n' d4 D3 u/ q
; u0 ?3 `4 |/ P' U& y/ _4 m( c% e* L# c讓小弟看了 深深感動
: L7 P5 a- @# ^) I4 D5 h; M$ v3 h/ y' C* \
忽然腦中有一首歌很適合姊姊的帖( d: r! S; J& g8 E/ B, O! G7 G' S6 x
. ]7 ^* ]( V. b
這樣姊姊的帖就更"聲"動了 4 p! _% T7 L* a9 t D0 H( b
' u3 Z$ X1 D0 z |8 ^
. t" p. }0 l8 |$ \* L+ `1 ?6 h' j+ A) t
這首歌獻給全天下的女性與母親
* b# h! [8 g& B/ t- f
& O8 q, z, ]- r[youtube]cBmN8QbpXaQ&autoplay=1[/youtube]
: G* J7 k! ^+ z9 I/ L; g( l8 X( ]8 l7 L3 {
/ z$ n3 W5 g. Y2 U3 t
) M; t' R6 h0 m9 W- r% Z# R6 |
" F2 d9 E% l+ v! s- u7 m5 ~
英文: a7 q5 W( e' w
' n' A! G) T. X9 j# q# `She used to be my only enemy # l9 X2 p- M! |" k1 ^- f, I
and never let me free- e! x: P& c# J$ W
Catching me in places that I know I shouldn't be
+ N; D, s ?2 b+ n$ s2 O0 \8 V4 ~' FEvery other day I crossed the line
5 l& c/ ?; W: H4 V. ?/ NI didn't mean to be so bad
6 ^, o U& k2 U) {2 mI never thought you would( m6 \! R5 v- d: D; H( s% S
Become the friend I never had# f# J( O) S- ?4 i2 I5 m
7 ]9 R3 G+ z4 j3 V5 [8 U7 B. wBack then I didn't know why' h' ^3 L/ @: B$ } s( Y' a6 m/ T
Why you were misunderstood/ x/ [& o& b! o8 d* m; @
So now I see through your eyes
0 W- A3 j& f5 {! z. m) QAll that you did was love
4 s4 c2 X: O( @* B! n% r6 PMama I love you, Mama I care
& `, O3 f/ \' {9 sMama I love you, Mama my friend- Q+ A+ b' c" s3 w1 P
My friend7 m2 L8 {& C% H X
" I" C2 g/ h; o' t% [1 RI didn't want to hear it then
) U& L {5 r o$ t; @, F* WBut I'm not ashamed to say it now1 W+ @5 a' `- P) Y
Every little thing you said and did was right for me( _& }7 i# `, `0 c* D& x# M
I had a lot of time to think about
; Z+ A: X( v# T6 g8 z4 c( FAbout the way I used to be
0 x! h1 z3 D& b% f3 k1 r5 {Never had a sense of my responsibility
" s8 u0 m- C( x" ~
8 b$ |9 N4 O( _But now I'm sure I know why
6 u* r% d1 R: F6 Y- l5 u+ l- kWhy you were misunderstood& S! k: F5 x% a9 B. n( M
So now I see through your eyes
4 ~( Z0 W# y( c( S4 ZAll I can give you is love
* r" D" B5 q0 KMama I love you, Mama I care: Y- C2 t; u M: f% S) k5 }4 j# \# x
Mama I love you, Mama my friend
, A; Z( d% A' T6 Y3 W0 P8 fMy friend
/ _! k0 P% n) `6 A8 A# L8 `------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 {' I0 _ G, A$ @中文
% R5 H2 G) k0 R6 u
; a8 {6 p1 i: l$ S' U6 H; y- S( Y8 k' s7 e她曾是我唯一的敵人
J/ n7 d. M m- d j9 [從不讓我自由
% D! u; R( m% l7 C9 j將我拘禁在不屬於我的地方# ~) @& g. X) C3 A" U% p
每幾天我就犯錯' V3 S' y! s1 y1 m! x3 J4 Z2 t
我其實不是故意使壞
5 G, h* O! M5 O5 _* v" P我沒想到你會
+ {; A1 a; a2 v1 m2 k: C成為我的好友
% N, Q F9 Y$ I+ [8 O
( T) q8 i' w) Z6 }/ f回想當時4 |. l2 v, l3 N8 {
我不知道為何妳會受到誤解
' a0 o w( F1 ~4 S5 l如今,透過妳的雙眼
5 \4 F& I, h5 I0 ?) m妳所做的一切都是愛6 P9 Z( n. g" W) ^
媽媽,我愛妳,我在乎妳
' S6 Q/ f0 `4 ]' U1 J! t; L我愛妳,妳是我的朋友
* M0 o" ^2 D+ m6 ^
5 b/ V( O1 k8 x3 v. k
3 f/ `( S# G8 T當時我聽不進去9 z8 j0 G H# y- r4 K( n9 \, C
但現在我可以面無愧色的說7 R+ [3 B+ {1 q; `
妳所說、所做的每件事,都是為我好
( A9 W5 z/ i7 j我有很多時間思考
* @; d7 E! s* H過去的所作所為9 M. l% G" @$ v) B* G
可說是毫無責任感
# g" \( [$ M7 Z. z' n' t, T9 R% K6 r& B/ n. s) s
現在,我終於明白
% y% P, R% b4 y3 C8 ^' \當時妳為何會被誤解
/ w8 a2 Y0 K4 @+ D% R如今,透過妳的雙眼
& H( f0 _/ I5 v( s+ d我能給妳的,只有愛
& L, c; S* t. T! P0 A% D) K媽媽,我愛妳,我在乎妳& B; U3 y j, h+ x
我愛妳,妳是我的朋友
|
|