- 文章
- 134
- 威望
- -10 威望
- 金幣
- -5 金幣
- 性別
- 男
- 來自
- 大台北
      
|
這首歌找好久了,我一直以為是Infiniti的廣告歌,原來是Cerfiro的。呵呵~
. e. h' @' \- [; P$ H7 t* |& l, @& ?2 `9 p J _8 p
當初還滿喜歡這首歌的~
& x. s) ?. `6 f# P' u/ ]6 f( ~6 C6 m8 a) e* h. `! Q% i
要在這艱難的時代生活~還要保有夢想~
0 i7 Q' I# H% ]; _: \: K- f- R# n5 \" Z
不斷規畫著未來藍圖~並且持續前進~真的是一件非常不容易的事情~, X3 T) f: g; N
% |4 N4 _. d$ c1 Q獻給~所有一起在工作崗位上默默打拼~帶領著一群員工一起實現夢想的領導者們~$ t1 R8 ^+ T. B1 n
! w0 o2 A1 n# S9 r' M$ S
--Straight From Your Heart--) Z7 B1 Y2 p! z/ s w0 B$ C, R
You bring your love to my life
9 j H6 k7 _) |9 l0 ~Through all my tears and my strife6 E# o$ h% e4 l; Q; \
You're always giving and easy.
1 h$ ^1 c3 _9 NYou took me to the
) c5 X: J$ H* D! N' y, SSeventh heaven with your true love.
$ g4 \7 t/ m+ S+ \I feel that only you can heal
& ?+ I; R! e. n8 _The emtiness I've known
& ^6 H! M, y: A, V: ` @) uYour open door will show the way to truth.
1 D( }5 x+ W3 M3 HStraight from your heart Light in the dark
7 v0 K5 u, Z; r. TThe gift of your love
; q$ C6 _* c5 [" p# J2 C6 JShines on straight from your heart.
# h1 r2 l* V! R0 [ p( u( ?When days are dreary and blue I turn my faith unto you
4 L4 K. h) g8 l4 a( U aYou give me hope for tomorrow.
3 o4 z4 {0 E6 x( d dYour morning star will shine unto my soul forever.
4 e* f1 G) g9 l6 V. T& ^This gift of love you gave to me
$ }2 H1 t5 j" D6 jwas just a dream before/ ~9 ^( H, Q: i2 M
I can't hold back this love I feel for you.) i; T6 |8 C7 W
Straight from your heart8 a6 C: O$ ^, V$ o3 E
Light in the dark- @7 o) k5 T4 \$ l" P4 T4 G2 ]
...
; K @0 t9 b! z; M& i% LStraight from your heart
* h# y' y! o5 e( u9 [$ vLight in the dark
5 C$ e0 b, d g8 i. `...: n2 ^# x7 z% E4 X4 a
This gift of love you gave to me( V) G+ ` d4 a, V P2 @
Was just a dream before3 q5 I# a( v% N6 C# f! l! W9 {
I can't hold back This love
8 S" I1 O2 W0 T B$ y8 `' b hI feel for you.
$ J3 g$ {& v6 ^& U& G! AStraight from your heart1 _, g* w# N" o2 o. O6 ^4 d
light in the dark% \/ r# @6 b( p B* G
& r6 d$ s# E3 R3 H3 P0 e( j7 Y
[youtube]afpN6HiUS2g[/youtube]5 X9 O! [8 {3 S
: \0 s! i- s" _8 GCerfiro當年的廣告
$ F# o# m6 s; ^$ q: `8 [+ J8 y, `$ T& X+ M' \) \$ s c+ A1 J
[youtube]nXWOkz78aZI[/youtube]
|
|