公告:禁止張貼酒店/夜店-經驗文、旅館的揪團轟趴之影音、網址、Logo、圖文等相關字詞,違者扣分/禁言!
莎翁在《維納斯和阿多尼斯》(Venus and Adonis)詩作中一段傳誦佳篇,寫女人身段的曲線起伏與女性性愛自主的神作。
+ O, p L) L/ q5 Z% e最後一句太妙了:走進溫柔鄉之後,千隻狗在外面狂吠,也打擾不到! ^ ^
2 u" Q6 | d- J* Z: L' g
; D' o: {6 I- z/ u( ]( N1 B 'Fondling,' she saith, 'since I have hemm'd thee here
* J; I: i, f- y" C Within the circuit of this ivory pale,3 ]( S; r& E9 {! r8 O1 U3 {
I'll be a park, and thou shalt be my deer;
$ r( A( N6 j/ ]8 t2 S* ~ Feed where thou wilt, on mountain or in dale:4 r0 Z9 |" |5 Y
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry,
6 k) E$ s$ S& {) O8 ?( n Stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.) I$ x! K- p8 W& D1 R$ L$ P# H2 k
9 g0 N( p8 p6 r1 Q, S% o
Within this limit is relief enough,7 G6 ]* l6 V3 l' J8 t$ V
Sweet bottom-grass and high delightful plain,1 a! G9 s [% I) h! U
Round rising hillocks, brakes obscure and rough,
' p/ C; w% y# i% O. W3 n5 @ To shelter thee from tempest and from rain, h V* U5 R; I* k- ^3 R; ?: w
Then be my deer, since I am such a park;
" X3 j/ r8 y6 N* M9 G+ Y% X No dog shall rouse thee, though a thousand bark.'" L c4 ~' Z; @& P6 e' h
, [5 ~" I& i: h
(十六世紀作品,於世界任何地方已進入公領域,所以引用沒關係吧?)
|