公告:禁止張貼酒店/夜店-經驗文、旅館的揪團轟趴之影音、網址、Logo、圖文等相關字詞,違者扣分/禁言!
莎翁在《維納斯和阿多尼斯》(Venus and Adonis)詩作中一段傳誦佳篇,寫女人身段的曲線起伏與女性性愛自主的神作。
! Y; K1 I& l1 t* D# i, ^6 O最後一句太妙了:走進溫柔鄉之後,千隻狗在外面狂吠,也打擾不到! ^ ^! i4 |9 [8 K3 S J9 ]
7 i, x8 O6 D% x9 n% p! }0 I) e; G 'Fondling,' she saith, 'since I have hemm'd thee here9 g: k3 k# k- e( o( w/ V/ D
Within the circuit of this ivory pale,0 s5 g3 D ^. {" J: k( ]
I'll be a park, and thou shalt be my deer;
6 L# N2 A+ F: Y' r3 B Feed where thou wilt, on mountain or in dale:5 K" {. `; R; h j7 K
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry,
" j% J$ J- |& O7 f- U- e5 ^, I Stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.
- v& j: W* H+ O3 R' A
7 p# `" U$ A) c. p* [! X! X9 L. G Within this limit is relief enough,
+ l+ G1 H+ H# l5 [, X, a Sweet bottom-grass and high delightful plain,3 Y+ x% l; R3 \9 }
Round rising hillocks, brakes obscure and rough,7 i: P, C$ \+ ^% C0 c) M Q( k$ L
To shelter thee from tempest and from rain5 o# k$ [7 l* x6 j( Y- i1 O @
Then be my deer, since I am such a park;
$ F* V' M! Q- ?: s6 @6 |& y No dog shall rouse thee, though a thousand bark.'
% z: v% \8 \& ~1 }2 q; B7 S
* H/ a! m7 l6 K(十六世紀作品,於世界任何地方已進入公領域,所以引用沒關係吧?)
|