- 文章
- 112
- 威望
- -11 威望
- 金幣
- -5 金幣
- 性別
- 男
- 來自
- 台東/台中
     
|
莎翁在《維納斯和阿多尼斯》(Venus and Adonis)詩作中一段傳誦佳篇,寫女人身段的曲線起伏與女性性愛自主的神作。
2 F+ y. j/ E8 ?7 }4 T( h最後一句太妙了:走進溫柔鄉之後,千隻狗在外面狂吠,也打擾不到! ^ ^
" g$ }5 y" O3 z( m
! ]; a5 w F7 |% ]1 |# y 'Fondling,' she saith, 'since I have hemm'd thee here1 @& l4 ]$ a. h" N+ _ h8 N
Within the circuit of this ivory pale,) i/ J+ U; E7 Y) l
I'll be a park, and thou shalt be my deer;( g8 n6 e9 p6 k! J: {: R
Feed where thou wilt, on mountain or in dale:
) q8 S4 ?" u6 h B% k Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry,
+ P2 m5 ?7 Z7 J7 a* {7 n5 F Stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.0 \9 W( {7 }( b U! e0 G( G
9 ~5 k. O1 }: r p
Within this limit is relief enough,5 R" M, Q8 }) o" @
Sweet bottom-grass and high delightful plain,7 f0 _2 }5 j# N. ~6 K$ V
Round rising hillocks, brakes obscure and rough,
# k# N+ {% {( S' w" K To shelter thee from tempest and from rain3 ]. Y2 z+ I* P0 p. Y
Then be my deer, since I am such a park;
" L3 O+ |$ y% _- S; M9 ` No dog shall rouse thee, though a thousand bark.'
$ o$ L' ^# Z7 C7 Z$ J( k8 A' i( T4 x9 p, y, r) ?
(十六世紀作品,於世界任何地方已進入公領域,所以引用沒關係吧?)
|
|